About the Author
I grew up in a little town called Paris, Ontario, Canada. And no, we don't have an Eiffel Tower, although that would be pretty cool!
My main line of work is retail, selling Ultra-Premium olive oil and balsamic, so writing is my hobby and what I enjoy doing on the side.
I'm currently married to my lovely wife and we have a pet bearded dragon named Ziggy. And yes, she has quite the beard!
When it comes to stories (books or movies), like most teenagers and young adults, I love anything sci-fi and action/ adventure. Being a storyteller at a very young age, a love of writing inevitably came to the fore. In grade 8 (2002), I wrote and completed my first novel, "The Ultimate Agent."
Michael Crichton - Jurassic Park; Prey; State of Fear
Jeffrey Archer - Paths of Glory
Guitar, singing, hockey, movie watching and referencing (I'm pretty good at that, I scare myself sometimes), and being a nerd.
- How did you get the idea for “The Ultimate Agent”?
- What is “The Ultimate Agent” about?
But there are questions when it comes to super powers. Should everyone rely on super powers to take down the threat? How many super powers can the human body handle? How far can you go with genetics?
- How long did it take you to write the first book? 2nd? 3rd?
- Why did you want to write the series?
- Did you always know you wanted to be a writer?
- How long did it take you to get published?
Still a student at the time, I didn’t have the money to sign with bigger companies. It got to the point where I never thought it was going to happen. So my novels stayed on my computer for a few years. Then self-publishing became big. Finding a great and easy online company, I was finally able to put my novels on paper!
- Are you related to Jason Bourne?
- Do you base your characters off of friends or people you know?
- Does your book have a trailer?
- If your book was a movie, who would you want to portray your characters?
- Would you want the series to become movies?
- What will you write next? Are you writing anything now?
And I may just be working on another project… that may or may not take place in the same series…
- What message do you hope your books will send to readers?
- How can I contact you?